Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Technology

Today, Wednesday the 12th the year sevens and eights had to go to the Intermediate to do technology. I'm a year seven so it was my first year and I was a bit nervous at first, but it was fun. This term I am in woodwork so we have to use all the tools like the tiny blade thing that I'm scared of. I'm making a light blue and purple background on a board and then I'm having an emoji on it๐Ÿ˜Ž,  we also have to paint it and put little lights on it it will look cool and be fun.
Lola                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment