Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The hole in the fence pt 2

I eventually get to sleep. In the morning I go downstairs to have some breakfast but no one's there. I call out and look around the house but there's nothing unusual. I look in the garden, still nothing but then I remember the man and the hole in the fence. I go over to it and look, theres nothing so I turn to walk away. Suddenly a scream pierce the air and straight away realize its my mums. I quickly jump the fence to find my parents. I walk around in the fog and BAM...a gun shot. I race around not knowing what to do. After stuggling on what to do I find a door, after a shake it opens and I carfully walk down the stairs into a basment. Its dark so I have to watch out, theres lots of screams so I need to get to my parents fast. After looking around the basment for awhile I find my parents but no one is there with them so I quickly rush them out. As we're going out I see the man again but then instead of disapering he floats up into the sky and I know he won't come back.
By Lola

4 comments:

  1. Quite a scary story, great use of your imagination. Kepp up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lola,
    There is a lot of very interesting and big words,it quit scary to,
    Because it is so good you should do a part three.

    By Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola, you've kept yourself busy. Good imaginative writing. Keep going... christine S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Lola. You have sure used your imagination with his one. Look forward to more stories from you. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete