Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Script

In class we have been making scripts I did mine with Rosie-bell it was easy because we get along and cooperate. So here it is๐Ÿ˜


 A group of friends are talking about their favorite tv show


Characters:D

Maddi: Shortland Street 

Vinnie: Brooklyn 99

Shelby: The Teletubbies 

Jesse: Brooklyn 99

Lola: Paranormal survivor

Rosie-bell: Paranormal caught on camera


 Maddi, Lola, Rosie-bell, Jesse, and Vinnie are walking to Shelby's house to have a TV night.

Maddi: So are you guys ready for tonight's TV night?!

Lola: Yeah! I bought some chocolate!

Rosie-bell: I wonder what the time is? Does anyone have a watch?

Jesse: Umm the time is 7:30pm


Suddenly Vinnie trips over Jesse's shoe and falls onto the concrete head first.


Vinnie: OOF


Lola and Maddi start laughing


Vinnie: It's not funny!!

Maddi: It is so!!

Rosie-bell: Anyway we should keep walking Shelbys expecting us by 8:00pm


They get to Shelby's house and head inside and sit on the couch they all start talking about what they should watch on tv


Shelby: I want to watch Teletubbies and it's my house so I should choose

Vinnie: No the Teletubbies suck!

Jesse: Yeah they do we should watch Brooklyn 99!

Vinnie: Yeah!

Rosie-bell: I think we should watch paranormal caught on camera so we all get nightmares hehe

Lola: We should watch Paranormal Survivor. It's cool and it's dark and it'll be fun!

Maddi: NO I DON'T WANT TO GET NIGHTMARES lets watch Shortland street instead.

Rosie-bell: Hold on we should vote we have to choose something we all want okay

Shelby: Great idea Rosie-bell!


Shelby puts Netflix on and they all start looking at the movies.


Maddi: What if we choose one we all don't want

Jesse: That's stupid

Shelby: ENOUGH THIS IS MY HOUSE SO I GET TO CHOOSE THE MOVIE

Maddi, Vinnie, Jesse, Lola, Rosie-bell: (Mutters) FINE!

Shelby: Good

Shelby chooses Shrek and everyone starts laughing


Lola: Omg Shrek is the best!

Vinnie: I like Shrek

Jesse: Haha this is gonna be awesome!

Rosie-bell: I love Shrek he is so funny

Maddi: This is gonna be the best movie night ever!

Shelby: See I choose the best movies

Rosie-bell: Actually Shrek is kinda a kids movie we should watch something more grown-up

Jesse: Oh come on are we ever going to watch something!

Vinnie: We should watch something funny

Maddi: Nah something hmmm…. ACTION!

Lola: No no no wait yes a scary movie!

Rosie-bell: Yes I love scary

Shelby: NO GUYS THIS IS MY HOUSE I get to choose!

Jesse: Come on Shelby, just because it's your house doesn't mean you get to choose. 

Lola: Yeah Shelby when we had a movie night at Vinnie's house he didn't go It's my house so I get to choose the movie so that doesn't mean you can do it!

Vinnie: Yeah come on Shelby this is unfair

Rosie-bell: Yeah Shelby you're just being selfish

Maddi: Actually Shelby is right it is her house…

Lola: WHAT Maddi 

Jesse: Maddi come on seriously

Shelby: You know what guys why don't you just go to one of your guy's houses instead

Vinnie: Actually my parents are at a party

Lola: And I don't want to go home because Caspers being annoying

Rosie-bell: I can't go home because my mum and dad are at work

Jesse: I can't go home because my dad is away and my mum is sick and she said I shouldn't annoy her

Shelby: Oh well um…

Maddi: Ok guys we are going to find a movie that suits all of us I have had enough with all this

Vinnie: Fine

Jesse: Fine

Shelby: Fine

Lola: Fine

Rosie-bell: Fine

Maddi: Ok Shelby can you search up funny action movies that aren't for kids

Shelby: I guess


Shelby searches that up on Netflix and it comes up with lots of 13+ shows


Shelby: Are you guys allowed to watch 13+?

Lola: Yup

Jesse: Yes

Maddi: I guess

Rosie-bell: Obviously

Vinnie: Yes

Shelby: Good now let's try to find a movie

Shelby: Oh wait I just have to finish some homework I´ll be right back

Vinnie: Ok…

Lola: Ugh Shelby always Just has to do something

Maddi: Yeah but you know what Mrs. Snitzel is like

Jesse: Yeah…

Rosie-Bell: We should just look through the movies real quick

Vinnie: Ok 

Lola: Oh Oh Oh that one looks cool

Jesse: You mean… The wiggles?

Lola: No Grown-ups it looks funny

Maddi: I´ve watched it it's really funny

Vinnie: Same its real good

Lola: We should watch it then?

Rosie-bell: Let's ask Shelby first


They all go to Shelby's room and ask her


Lola: Hey Shelby we found a movie its called Grown ups

Shelby: Cool let's watch it

Jesse: Finally!!

Vinnie: Wow its almost 9:00pm already jeez did we take that long

Maddi: I guess we did


So they watched grown-ups and almost died laughing.

The end by Rosie-bell and Lola




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lola
    I like yours and Rosie-bells script, and I think you did a really good job.
    Maybe you could add some parts where it shows there expressions.

    ReplyDelete