Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A dangerous pet

A dangerous pet
Imagine you had a pet that wasn't like any other pet maybe it was a unicorn or a monster but what if it was a dragon, a dragon from a different dimension well I live in a castle on a hill and yep I have a dragon as a pet yeah it is cool but it's a lot of work you have to make it big meals for it and you have to feed it like a hundred times a day but it is fun to play with plus if you have enemies you can get your dragon to breathe fire on them fun right? And you can fly around and see all the sights but you have to be very careful because it could breathe fire on you and when you're flying it could throw you off so be careful. And another thing is when you don't have your homework for school because you didn't do it you can just say my dragon ate it. So there life with a dragon as a pet isn't the best but it's still fun. 
By Lola

3 comments:

  1. Hi my here Lola! I really liked your dragon story. It sure does eat a lot. Where did you fly to with your dragon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola , your story reminded me of a movie! Can you think which movie? What on earth do you feed a dragon who eats 100 times a day!!? ��
    Leeann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! Best ferret food

    ReplyDelete