Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

The hole in the fence pt 1

We just moved here, I dont know exactly where but I already hate it. My dad lost his job and my mum was a house cleaner so basically we were forced to move from New York. I didn't really care because I didn't really have any friends. I wasn't popular or rich and basically thats all that the other girls were looking for. When my parents told me that we were moving I expected a nice small town were no one was rich and where we could start out fresh. Well it wasnt that. It was an old spooky village were everyone looked at you weird and it was creepy. We get to the house and walk inside. We're in a neighbourhood that is quite old but the house is pretty nice. I look inside and then look at the garden. There's a big fence and a hole in it. I peek through it and see an old deck and garden I dont think any one lives there, so I go back into the house. The day goes and I'm almost ready for bed then I here a shriek from the other side of the fence. I run outside and peek through the fence and see nothing then I turn around and AHHH theres an old man right in front of me! I go to open my mouth and he disappeares. I'm in shock from what I just saw. I go back to my bedroom and lay on my bed. I look out the window scared of whats going to happen next....
By Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment