Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The invation

The invasion
It was a normal day, the sun was out it was a fresh nice morning untill the sky went black, the trees started blowing and the ground started shaking. At first I thought it was an earthquake but then on the other side of the hills I saw it. Giants and aliens, ghosts and clowns basicaly all your nightmares coming to life. I run to hide and end up hiding under a couch in a basement. I could hear rumbling as the ground beneth me shook. I want to scream but I can't If I don't want to be found. I feel the ligh come in. It was them, they had found me...well not quite yet. I hear them going, phew I say but then it comes back in and lifts the couch. Huh I wake up, phew it was just a dream or was it.
By Lola

1 comment:

  1. Well-that was pretty freaky!!!I like the language you used Lola,it really helped the atmosphere -one piece of feedback i could give is to check punctuation because that really helps the reader to read it fluently.I look forward to reading more of you stories.

    ReplyDelete