Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Alone

Alone
All alone I was walking in the woods, sadness dripping over me. I fall down crying thinking about my past and what's going to happen in the future. I'm all alone in the world.

I curl up into a ball and try to sleep my memories haunt me then I hear something rustling. I scream inside me, I squish even further into a ball. The tree trunk is killing me but I don't want to move, the noise gets louder and louder and I try and get smaller and smaller I'm so scared I just want to die at this moment.

It gets closer and closer but then I realize it was just a rabbit and give a huge sigh, but then I see a ginormous shadow coming straight for me I crawl to the other side of the tree breathing heavily. I can hear it come to me but then the sound vanishes and it’s gone well for now.
By Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment