Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The alien

The alien
I was walking back home from the mall when I noticed green goo everywhere. I thought it looked suspicious and a bit weird so I decided to follow it and it led me to a canyon with a strange object in it. I was very curious so I walked down and took a look at it.

It was round and it had lights on it. Then the door opened and there was smoke everywhere then I saw it A PREGNANT ALIEN!! Oh my god are you ok it was pregnant what could I do.

I helped it down the stairs and it was nearly naked except for a skirt it was green and had blue dreadlocks.  but really it was a rag so I took the pregnant alien to the mall to get some. It looked so fashionable after like it could go on the catwalk or be a model wow you look great I tell her SWAGGOT she says back to me I think that's alien for thanks.

I took her back to my house and made her a bed. Then in alien language she told me she was pregnant with a worm but she also told me that she accidentally stepped on him and he died. It was very sad.

But now my alien friend lives with me and comes to school with me and we live a happy life.
The end By Lola.    

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put lots of work into your writing and I also I that you have long paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lola I enjoyed the writing that you did about the alien becoming you friend keep up the good work Lola.

    ReplyDelete